Jun 17, 2010

E3 Gets Its Own Kanye West Worthy Interruption

Share
StumbleUpon
So I am just their watching Sony's E3 Conference and out of nowhere this guy

Which I later found out was Playstation's VP just got on stage interrupted some dude who was currently talking. This reminded me so much of when Kanye West interrupted Taylor Swift on stage. Ha ha.


I was already expecting some bouncers to show up on stage but since this is E3 I knew this was scripted.

Next thing you know he started giving this speech. It was to gamers everywhere and he started giving these creative metaphors of why gaming ruled. It was really inspiring and totally unexpected for me.

Watch the video below and tell me what you think.



Thanks For Reading! Why Not Subscribe, Its FREE!

Enter your email address:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin