Jun 22, 2010

Red Dead Review

Share
StumbleUpon

9.5
The game has an outstanding plot and great game play. A big jump from Red Dead Revolver, the game gives Rockstar more hope other then Grand Theft Auto. The game takes place in the dawn of the 20th century when crime was at its peak and cowboys ruled. The games setup resembles a Clint Eastwood script. My warning to you is be careful with the cliffs. That's all I'm going to say.

I love cowboys and third person shooters so it's a perfect balance of both. The game has great graphics but a some what depressing ending. I'm looking forward to a sequel although somethings are preventing it (people who have played the game know what I'm talking about. A western genre is one that is not used very often because of the high expectations and pressure, but this game brings hope to lovers of the genre.


Thanks For Reading! Why Not Subscribe, Its FREE!

Enter your email address:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin