Jun 15, 2010

Rent Video Games With GameFly

Share
StumbleUpon
I wish I could buy any game I wanted! Halo, Red Dead Redemption, and Splinter Cell are a few currently at the time of writing this post on my list. The only thing holding me back is, well, MONEY!

I wish I had more than I do now and with the whole under aged situation I am currently in I cannot just go out and get a job. What to do, what to do? No worries, GA is here to save the day with GameFly!

Luckily I came accross this great service that is almost like Netflix. Netflix, you know Netflix. It lets you get movies, keep them as long as you want, and it lets you send them back whenever you want. All for the cheap price of about 9 bucks a month.

GameFly is basically the same thing. But instead of it shipping you movies it ships you games. It has all the new titles in its catalog so you can always experience brand new games without paying 60 bucks for them.

Get games for 9 bucks, keep them for as long as you want. Come on! It can't get any better than that.

Visit GameFly.com today and start gaming! And for a cheap prize :).

Thanks For Reading! Why Not Subscribe, Its FREE!

Enter your email address:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin