Jul 23, 2010

How To Get Free Video Games By Having Fun

Share
StumbleUpon
Well I know one thing. I love video games. I have played them all my life, enjoyed them all my live, and will hopefully keep playing them till the end of my live. If only you could get free video games? Impossible, right?



Nope.


Illegal, right?

Nope.

OK let me stop leaving you guys hanging. Yes, I know how to get free video games. Yes I get them by having fun!


So how is this possible? Easy! I get free stuff by having fun thanks to a little site called Lockerz. Lockerz is this really cool site where you get points (to get your prizes) by logging in daily, answering a question they call Dailies, watching videos, buying things from their Shop, and soon by playing games. Awesomeness, right?!

Yep. :)

If you would like to get some more info on this amazing site check out this post I wrote on my other blog: here There, you can check out even the prizes I have gotten too.



But, I have bad news. The only way for you get invited to Lockerz is by invite only. Yes this is a membership site. But wait! Do not get scared, its all free! One hundred percent free, no ifs or buts about it.

Since I am a great guy I am giving away free invites so you can join Lockerz and begin getting free stuff!

Just send us an email by using the Contact page above ^^^ and I will invite you to the site as fast as I can.

So as quick question:

What are you planning to get on Lockerz?

Thanks For Reading! Why Not Subscribe, Its FREE!

Enter your email address:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin